India's First IOT Shield
Which is Compatible With All Generation & Version of Rasberry Pi
Netmax IOT Shield Plus
India’s first IOT Sheild For Raspberry PI Boards developed by Netmax Technologies Pvt Ltd. It is compatible with all version of Raspberry pi of the multiple generations of raspberry pi such as Raspbery pi B / B+ / B2 /B3 / B3 plus and Raspberry pi Zero / Zero Wireless W
Netmax Iot Shield For Raspberry Pi has 10 digital I/O ports with 5v io voltage to connect any Digital sensors and dc outputs . Netmax Iot Shield For Raspberry Pi has 4 analogs Input Ports to connect any Analog Sensor of your choice that was Not avalaible with Raspberry pi.
Netmax Iot Shield For Raspberry Pi has 3 PWM Channels Digital Ports with Hardware Control Registers.
Netmax Iot Shield For Raspberry pi Has i2c Ports that Support Both 3v3 and 5v I2c Sensors and an be Accesed directly via Netmax Iot Library in Python.
Senosrs Connected to Netmax Iot Shield is accesible Via python Libraries For application Development in Python .
Netmax Iot Shield Has on Board 5 volt 2 Ampere Suuply for Digital and Analog Sensors as well as 3.3 volt 1 Ampere For 3.3 volts Analog and Digital Sensors ( protected by Fuse)
Multiple Features of Netmax IOT shield
- GPIO -> Stands for general purpose input output, Netmax IOT Shield has 10 GPIO pins.
- ADC -> Stands for analog to digital converter, Netmax IOT shield has 4 ADC pins.
- PWM -> Stands for pulse width modulation, Netmax IOT shield has 5 PWM pins.
- SPI –> Stands for the serial peripheral interface, Netmax IOT shield has 1 SPI Channel Throw which we can interface Netmax IOT shield for RPI.
- I2C -> Stands for inter integrated circuit.