Embedded Systems Training in Chandigarh
Netmax Technologies is the best-Embedded systems training in Chandigarh with expertise in Robotics, Electronics, IOT, ARM, AVR, PIC, and PLC. An Embedded is a system with the combination of software, hardware, and dedicated functions which use in the electronics industry, mechanical industry, telecom industry, Automotive system, Automation, vending machines, etc.
Embedded Systems training gives various opportunities like product Designing, product Development, hardware, software, and Testing so on. Netmax technologies providing the best-Embedded systems training in Chandigarh for almost 15 years in Chandigarh to diploma and Btech students.
What will you learn in Embedded systems training in Chandigarh
The electronics industry depends on embedded technology because of its use and reliability.
- Internet of things
Details and syllabus:
Internet of things(IoT): Internet of Things (IoT) Embedded Systems Solutions Deliver energy efficient, reliable and intuitive IoT systems Internet of Things (IoT) devices require a rich set of wireless connectivity options and networking protocols.
- Setting up the Internet of things workflow.
- Programming with Advanced C / Embedded C.
- Micro-controller programming.
- Programming with Python.
- Internet of things Applications
- Protocols: HTTP, CoAP, 6LoWPAN…
ARM: ARM stands for Acorn RISC Machines. ARM was first introduced by the Acron computers’ organization. The ARM belongs to the family of CPUs which are based primarily on Reduced Instruction Set Computer (RISC). The RISC processors are higher in speed because they perform a small number of instructions.
- ARM Design philosophy.
- Assembly basics.
- Memory mapping.
- Bus interface and CMSIS.
- CISC Architecture.
- ARM Application development.
AVR: AVR was first introduced by ATMEL in 1996. The first microcontroller used on-chip flash memory for storage is the AVR. The AVR is an architecture machine where program and data are stored in memory with different address spaces.
- Introduction of AVR.
- series of AVR controller.
- Architecture of AVR.
- AVR Studio IDE.
- peripheral interfacing.
PIC: PIC stands for peripheral interface controller made by microchip technology. The first parts of PIC were available in 1976. PIC microcontrollers are specialized chips produced by Microchip Technology. A microcontroller is designed for motor vehicles, robots, office machines, vending machines, home appliances, and other devices.
- Basics Electronics.
- Overview of PIC microcontrollers.
- 7 segment interfacing.
- 12c protocols.
- Application of Motors.
- ADC and time implementations.
PLC: PLCs stands programmable logic controller is designed for an industrial environment for its demand. PLCS is an electronic device which receives an input parameter in electronic form. The PLC hardware is robust and tested to withstand shock, electrical noise, and a wide range of temperatures.
- Introduction of PLC.
- Types of PLC.
- Introduction of PLC hardware.
- PLC Applications.
- Designing single rung and networks.
- Designing Multiple and branching.
Why Best Netmax Technologies for Embedded systems training in Chandigarh
- We have expert trainers who give the best training to the students according to the latest syllabus.
- We provide the best job oriented training to our students.
- We have specialized labs for students to practice their work.
- We provide flexible class timings for working students.
- We provide software and practice material.