Netmax Technologies Chandigarh has been actively working in the field of embedded systems with a progressive approach. Internet of things, is the need of the hour and is fortunately very easy to implement using platforms like Raspberry Pi. Raspberry Pi Training in Chandigarh is best provided by Netmax Technologies. Go ahead and read about the technology which has made the process of making projects,much easier.Let us know a little more about Raspberry Pi Training in Chandigarh.
The model B of Raspberry Pi 2 has been demonstrated in the image above. We will discuss its features later. We must know that this model is completely compatible with the previous versions of Raspberry Pi. The programming done in previous versions can be run on the this version successfully. This is known as backward compatibility. Raspberry Pi has already been discussed in earlier posts such as Internet Of Things. It is platform developed in the UK. The main feature of Raspberry Pi is that while programming the host and target computer are the same so no separate burner or burning wire is needed. The programming can be done in Python as well as Embedded Java by enabling or disabling the respective pins.Raspberry Pi Training in Chandigarh includes installation of embedded linux and using various functions of the operating system and hence using Python language for writing program to control the GPIO.
Now Raspberry Pi has gone official with the beginning on the project “Astro Pi”. The outstanding response of the world to the technology made by UK has been very well appreciated by the official space agency of UK . The popularity of Raspberry Pi also the reason behind the endless internet support that is available for various projects.Oracle has recently launched embedded java for raspberry pi. The basic purpose of these languages is to control the GPIO pins on Raspberry Pi. Raspberry Pi Training in Chandigarh is the key to advancement in the field of embedded Linux. Raspberry Pi Training in Chandigarh is now moving on to RTOS( Real time operating system), this means that the operating system will solve the problems in real time and hence will instruct other devices that are connected to operate according to the requirement. The extended hardware such as USB ports have enhanced the capabilities of the embedded platform. Devices such as 3g dongles can be used to access and transmit information over the internet wirelessly.
The main features of Raspberry Pi 2 are:
- A 900MHz quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 4 USB ports
- 40 GPIO pins
- Full HDMI port
- Ethernet port
- Combined 3.5mm audio jack and composite video
- Camera interface (CSI)
- Display interface (DSI)
- Micro SD card slot
- VideoCore IV 3D graphics core
Raspberry Pi Training in Chandigarh has been started and is available with Netmax Technologies. The best thing is that the Raspberry Pi is actually a computer as well as a microcontroller. It serves the purpose of a computer using the Arm and microcontroller using the GPIO. Various projects like motion detection as well as web server administration can be implemented using Raspberry Pi. The image on the left depicts a gaming console which is developed by using Raspberry Pi. It has enough capability and is called Pi station.
Netmax is training Embedded linux with raspberry pi platform . Raspberry pi B ,B+ and latest Raspberry pi 2 Platforms are studied during this training modules
Topics to be covered under Raspberry pi Embedded Linux training :
- Introduction to Embedded systems and embedded linux
- Requirements for Embedded systems Hardware for booting arm linux
- Basics of linux operating system (Ubuntu linux)
- Basics of 32bit and 64bit desktop Ubuntu linux and arm architecture linux
- Usb installation of Ubuntu desktop on pc with different environments and desktop managers
- Different desktop environment s in linux gnome,kde,lxde.
- Basic Ubuntu linux structure and commands (apt-get, apt source list , nano ,install etc)and
- file permissions in linux.
- Introduction to TCP/IP Network Management (route, ifconfig , ping).
- Hardware specification of raspberry linux board
- Installing raspberry linux with sd card and booting from sd-card .
- Configuration of embedded linux using raspi-conf ( overclocking , desktop , command line,boot etc)
- Updating and Running apps like motion , chrome, vlc and other important apps in rasp linux .
- Different embedded linux versions raspbian , rbmc , other environments
- Basic of python programming in linux environment
- Installing gpio library for python based i/o programming
- Hardware interfacing using gpio of raspberry pi and python
- led i/o interfacing
- dc motor interface and h bridge
- stepper motor interfacing
- i2c interfacing
- SPI Interfacing
- PWM based speed and brightness control etc
OrCad Design Environment
- Capture CIS Schematic Design
- Layout Designing Introduction
- Tina Pro Simulation
- Adjustable Linear Power Supply Design.
- Using Mosfets, Transistors, Darlington Pair in System Designing.
- Analog Electronics related to Sensors Used in Embedded Systems
For raspberry pi training in Chandigarh contact us:
Netmax Technologies pvt ltd
Address: SCO 198, 3rd floor, Sector-34 A, Chandigarh, 160034
Phone:0172 434 6047 ,9872805481