Winter Training for Mechanical Engineering Students
Netmax technologies private limited provides best winter training for mechanical engineering students in north India. Thousands of students trained by Netmax technologies every year from different trades in Engineering. We have high skill professional trainers with 5-6 years of experience in their respective fields. Our first motive: we give the students what they want. Netmax technologies is the oldest industrial training company in Chandigarh. Netmax technologies is the best in giving training to people in various technologies from the last 15+ year.
Courses offered for winter training for mechanical engineering students
Netmax Technologies provides various courses for Mechanical engineering students to develop the ability to design and create mechanical parts, blueprints, and spare parts including parts of the automotive and manufacturing industries.
- Autocad Software
- Solidworks Software
- Catia Software
- Staddpro Software
Winter Training Course Overview and Details:
Winter training begins starting November to Decembers to give 4-week winter training, 6-week winter training and 8-weeks winter training. Qualifications required for training diploma/B.Tech/M.Tech/M.E./B.E./M.Phil./B.Sc.Eng./B.Sc.
Company opening and closing timings: 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM(Sunday off), six days classes.
Autocad Software: It is developed by a famous designing company called Autodesk. Every Engineer communicates with a common language called “Engineering Drawings”. Autocad allows users to use lines, polygons, shapes, text to create whatever structure they happen to be designing.
- understanding the Autocad workspace and user interface.
- adding text,
- hatching, and dimensions.
- setting up layer, styles, and templates.
- designing and preparing a layout to be plotted.
- using advanced editing and local and global blocks.
Catia Software: Catia objectives are to understand how engineering design efforts are supported through the use of advanced Computer Aided Design(CAD) software CATIA. This makes creating the rich and complex design possible.
- Understanding Catia workspace and settings.
- creating and editing sketches.
- understanding 3d parameters and manipulating 3d objects assemblies.
- Generative shape design and sheet metal design.
- Rendering objects in real time, adding the templates.
- finalizing drawing and bending, folding and unfolding sheet.
Solidworks Software: Solidworks is a 3d Design software from Dassault Systems. The SolidWorks objectives are to prepare designer to visualize and communicate a 3d concept and prepare the design for production in manufacturing.
- sketcher basics and 3d sketching.
- Advanced modeling tools and configuration.
- creating reference geometries and editing feature.
- bill of material and balloon tools.
- import/export of files.
- design table/library features.
StaddPro Software: Staddpro is a structural design software developed by a group of international Engineers in 1997. STAADPRO software majorly used by civil engineers and it can be used for analysis of structure and building layout design, designing of bridges and many more.
- Analysis of structure and design.
- Calculating shear force and bending moment.
- Create a new project in staddpro.
- Creating Nodes and Members.
- Creating a model.
Why choose Netmax Technologies for winter training for mechanical engineering students in Chandigarh
- We have expert trainers who give the best training to the students according to the latest syllabus.
- We provide the best job oriented training to our students.
- We have specialized labs for students to practice their work.
- We provide flexible class timings for working students.
- We provide software and practice material.
How will you contact Netmax technologies for Winter training for mechanical engineering students: