For every student who has pursued or completed MCA, Btech, BCA, BBA & MBA courses 6 months ‘ industrial training is the turning point for them. In this age of computer science ad technologies it is nearly impossible to get Job with just a degree or diploma. We must require some practical training experience. Hence Netmax Technologies is providing best in class industrial training in multiple technological domains like Core Python, IoT with Python, Industrial Automation with PLC, AutoCAD, CATIA, and many more. At least one of the technology involved in networking, computing, Web, HR, finance & accounting applications, etc. You need profound knowledge. if you are a Computer science student and looking for MCA training in Haryana. Netmax Technologies will there for you in learning and developing skills.
Netmax Technologies is the leading company in its class to provide the best MCA training in Haryana to students who want to pursue 6 weeks and 6 months of industrial training, 2 months, summer internships and 6 months of MCA training in Haryana. To add to our technical training, we have various techniques for the results which are similar to all technical training courses, to facilitate the interviews of the applicants. And such modules do not just support Work, they also represent in the real life of the person.
Netmax Technologies is providing Professional Courses for MCA Training in Haryana
1#. Python Programming language
Python is a programming language of a general-purpose and a high level. In desktop GUI apps, web sites, and web applications, you can use Python. Additionally, Python helps you to concentrate on the application’s core functionality through the handling of specific programming tasks as a high-level programming language.
Python was created by Guido van Rossum, and released in 1991. Python is widely used in web development (server-side), Maths (mathematics), also in system scripting and in software development.
What are the things we can do with the Python Programming language?
- We can use the Python Programming language on servers to create web applications.
- We can use Python Programming language alongside software to create workflows.
- We can use Python Programming to connect database systems. Also, read and modify files.
- We can use Python Programming to handle big data and perform complex mathematics operations
- We can use Python Programming in production-ready software development or rapid prototyping.
Why do you need to learn Python Programming in 2020?
- Python is a platform-independent programming language that can work on (Mac, Linux, Windows, Raspberry Pi, etc).
- Python programming has a simple syntax similar to the General English language.
- Python programming has a syntax that allows developers to write programs with short (fewer) lines than others.
- The code can be executed as soon as it is written as Python runs on an interpreter system.
2#. Internet Of Things (IoT)
The Internet of Things or io is influencing our lifestyle from the way we react to the way we behave From air conditioners that you can control with your smartphone to Smart Cars providing the shortest route or your Smartwatch which is tracking your daily activities.
- IoT is a giant network with connected devices. These devices gather and share data about how they are used and the environment in which they are operated. It’s all done using sensors, sensors are embedded in every physical device. It can be your mobile phone, electrical appliances Pecos barcode sensors traffic lights and almost everything that you come across in day-to-day life.
- These sensors continuously emit data about the working state of the devices, but the important question is how do they share this huge amount of data, And how do we put this data to our benefit IoT provides a common platform for all these devices to dump their data. And a common language for all the devices communicates with each other.
3#. Digital Marketing
With 2 million+ job forecast to be available by the beginning of 2021 only in the UK alone and the increased use of the Internet, there’s no better time to start today.
- Building your career in the field of digital marketing. The job scope salary and also the demand for digital marketing is constantly growing.
- Billion’s people across the globe having a website for their own business organization is a must digital marketing is something that makes it easier for you as well as your business in order to gain more traffic and also loyal customers.
- Definition to digital market would be it is a medium through which you can promote your product and services online, it is also referred to as advertising that is delivered through digital channels such as search engines website social media email and mobile applications.
- Digital Marketing requires a few channels through which you can portray what your business stands for there is something called SEO that the search engine optimization pay-per-click or PPC in general and many more.
4#. Industrial Automation
Since the inception of manufacturing, factor owners have looked for ways to increase productivity and lower cost. This resulted in many of said factory owners looking to automation to help their bottom line. So, what is automation? According to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary automation is the automatically controlled operation of an apparatus, process, or system by mechanical or electronic devices that take the place of human labor. But what does that really mean? If you walk inside a modern manufacturing plant, you might see something like –
- Robots and other advanced machines, which can usually operate without human intervention.
- Automation results in better efficiency. Let’s face it. Humans make mistakes and they’re not always very consistent.
- Automation practically eliminates error, increases productivity and allows for better monitoring and control of the manufacturing process.
- Automation also allows for a certain tas to be replicated, over and over again. Automated manufacturing isn’t just more efficient, it is also smarter.
- Data is generated throughout the process and is used by various elements along the line to better control workflow.
- Connecting the line through a Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition, or SCADA, the system allows the entire team to gain insight the what is going on during the manufacturing process and notifies employees of any potential problems that are happening on the line.
How to reach us for the best MCA Training in Haryana at Netmax Technologies