India's First IOT Shield
Which is Compatible With All Generation & Version of Rasberry Pi
Netmax IOT Shield Plus
India’s first IOT Sheild For Raspberry PI Boards was developed by The Core Systems. It is compatible with all versions of Raspberry pi of the multiple generations of raspberry pi such as Raspberry pi B / B+ / B2 /B3 / B3 plus and Raspberry pi Zero / Zero Wireless W
The Core Systems Iot Shield For Raspberry Pi has 10 digital I/O ports with 5v io voltage to connect any Digital sensors and dc outputs. The Core Systems IoT Shield For Raspberry Pi has 4 analog Input Ports to connect any Analog Sensor of your choice that was Not available with Raspberry pi.
The Core Systems Iot Shield For Raspberry Pi has 3 PWM Channels Digital Ports with Hardware Control Registers.
The Core Systems Iot Shield For Raspberry pi Has i2c Ports that Support Both 3v3 and 5v I2c Sensors and can be Accessed directly via Netmax Iot Library in Python.
Sensors Connected to The Core Systems Iot Shield is accessible Via python Libraries For application Development in Python.
The Core Systems Iot Shield Has on Board 5 volt 2 Ampere Suuply for Digital and Analog Sensors as well as 3.3 volt 1 Ampere For 3.3 volts Analog and Digital Sensors ( protected by Fuse)
Multiple Features of Netmax IOT shield
- GPIO -> Stands for general purpose input output, Netmax IOT Shield has 10 GPIO pins.
- ADC -> Stands for analog to digital converter, Netmax IOT shield has 4 ADC pins.
- PWM -> Stands for pulse width modulation, Netmax IOT shield has 5 PWM pins.
- SPI –> Stands for the serial peripheral interface, Netmax IOT shield has 1 SPI Channel Throw which we can interface Netmax IOT shield for RPI.
- I2C -> Stands for inter integrated circuit.